The last two weeks have been very hectic for me. The cover for my book is done and the final editing have been made. The script went to the editor to read and approve of the changes. If everything goes as planned it should be out in e-book form by the second week in December, right before Christmas. For everyone who would a sneak a peek at the first chapter, you can do it here —-The Secret Keeper – Chapter 1
I also won 3 blogger awards. The first two was Versatile Blogger Award (click on the link to read the post). The newest one was , that Ruba from The Duology nominate me for.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy. For me it meant that all of my hard work was actually being noticed! So thank you Ruba. Everyone should go check her blog out. She lives in Dubai, how cool! —> The Duology blog
Rules for the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
The questions asked by Ruba
- 1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I always loved writing and in the past two years writing was my outlet from everyday stress. So as I did get lots of good comments from my family about my writing I thought, why not share it with the world and see how it goes. It was the best thing I could do for me and my mental health. Since starting the blog I have been happier and relaxed.
- 2. If you could give one piece of advice to someone thinking about starting a blog what would it be?
Believe in yourself, do not let anybody tell you what you need or what is best for you. Deep down inside yourself you already know how much you are worth. And have fun doing it.
- How do you overcome your fears?
I read, I read a lot. And then I write. After I take the world heads on.
- What is your all-time favorite movie?
Huh, I have no clue what is my all-time favorite. I love watching movies, but to pick my all-time favorite cannot be done. The least I can do is tell you my top three.
- Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban
- Alice in Wonderland
- Riders of the Lost Ark
- If you could change one decision in your life what would it be?
I would publish my book and start my blog sooner
- Are you usually early or late?
Early. My dad has taught us never too be late. He would pick us up from the night out when we were teens, our curfew was until 1am and he would come at 1am to pick us up, he would just wait a minute and if you were not there he would leave. Then you would have to walk home by foot and be 30 minutes late and get grounded for a week. That is why I am always early for everything.
- How different was your life one year ago?
Lots, I have grown so much since I started a blog a year ago. Lots of doors have opened form me that I never thought were possible. I have a book coming out around Christmas. I have learned so much about me and in that process I have become happier and calmed version of what I have been a year ago.
- What is the hardest part about blogging?
Promotion, you always have to be alert and promote your blog through the social media. If you skip a day or two your stats go way down. It can be very hard and time consuming. I am just glad there are people who help you with it.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Now: The walking dead
- Next year: Game of Thrones
- Before summer: Handmaid’s tale
- All time: FRIENDS
- What do you do to relax?
I dance. I just blast the music and dance.
- One thing you love about yourself?
My dark and sarcastic sense of humor.
My 11 nominees
- Carly Blogs
- Creatively Qurky
- Living Life, Drinking Wine
- Momma Sparkle
- The brown sugar cafe
- White Lily
- Cake coffee and chaos
- Dream it minty
What I would like to know about them?
- What kind of music you like?
- How do you manage everyday life with blogging?
- What is the hardest part of being a blogger?
- Do you have a hobby and if you do what is it?
- What is your fav. Book?
- Who is your fav. Blogger?
- Who is your role model in life?
- Do you have any tips for new bloggers and what are they?
- Share the best advice you ever got from somebody?
- Do you have a book crush? And who is it?
- What is your biggest dream?
3 thoughts on “The Sunshine Blogger Award”
Omg I’d love to read your book! Good luck with it.
Had so much fun reading this post.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you. If you want you can download the first chapter I think the link is in the post and If you want to continue I could send you chapter 2 and 3. You could write a little rewiev about it and I will include it on the back cover. If you want
Congrats on your award! It is important to recognize great bloggers!