If you are a fan of cheesecake desserts and peanuts, then you just have to try this. The preparation is very simple, and the result is a super tasty, creamy cake for which everyone will be looking for a recipe!
For the base:
- 270g biscuits on request
- 100g (7 tablespoons) melted butter (margarine, oil)
For the filling:
- 2 1/3 cups (525g) cream cheese (creamy, silky tofu)
- 1½ cup (187g) sugar as desired (ground to a powder)
- 1 cup (250g) peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) sweet cream (soy cream or vegetable cream)
For chocolate ganache:
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) sweet cream (vegetable, soy)
- 125 g (4.4 oz) dark chocolate or white chocolate
- Put the biscuits in a blender and mix them until crumbs form. Add the melted butter and mix again until everything is combined. Press into the bottom of a 23cm mold and leave in the fridge while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add the peanut butter, vanilla extract and beat again until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add the sweet cream and beat for another 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a mold. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. You can also freeze the cake.
- Prepare the ganache: in a small pot, heat 160 ml of sweet cream, remove from the heat and add the chopped chocolate. Leave to stand for 1 minute and stir until the chocolate has melted and the ganache is smooth.
- Allow to cool slightly and pour over the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
The cake does not contain gelatin so it will not be very stable. For better results, freeze the cake 1 hour before serving.