Here’s a hedonistic, creamy cake, and I admit – this isn’t the epitome of a healthy diet now, it’s just a treat for those days when we want to… hmmmm, to celebrate a little.
- 1.4 l of water,
- 18 tablespoons soft flour,
- 18 tablespoons brown sugar,
- 3 tablespoons of jam or marmalade of your choice,
- 100 g of ground biscuits if desired (eg McVities),
- 6 tablespoons oil (can also be coconut),
- 2 tablespoons cocoa,
- 2 teaspoons baking soda,
- 120 g of chocolate pudding (made with water or vegetable milk),
- 200 g cooking chocolate,
- 250 g margarine,
- 100 g of powdered sugar,
- 300 g whipped cream + 500 ml mineral or plain water (there are versions in a bag with mainly vegetable fats or you can easily mix half a liter of vegetable cream)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Stir 13 tablespoons of sugar in 400 ml of warm water. Add 4 tablespoons of oil and jam and mix everything. Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and biscuits and mix everything.
- Take a baking sheet lined with baking paper and pour in a third of the mixture. Bake the crust for 13 minutes, then bake 3 or 4 crusts.
- Prepare the pudding according to the instructions from the bag, then remove the heat from the heat and add 100 g of crushed dark chocolate and stir until it melts.
- Put foil over the mixture so that no crust forms until it cools. Whisk the margarine with the powdered sugar and mix it with the pudding.
- Whip the whipped cream according to the instructions from the bag or mix the vegetable sweet cream.
- In the baking tray in which you baked the crusts, put the foil, then the first crust, the filling with the pudding, then the whipped cream and repeat the process until the end.
- Finally, wrap the foil over the crust and leave to cool well.
- When it has cooled, turn the cake on a tray to take it out of the baking tray and then turn it again to get the correct order.
- Coat the top of the cake with the filling and the rest with the whipped cream.
- Melt 100 g of chocolate with 2 tablespoons of oil and make a icing to pour over the cake.